Social Anxiety Social Anxiety

Absolutely loved it.

KAFF KAFF

Not bad

No real story or anything, but the animation was decent. Try to make it longer, and change from B&W to colors and vica-versa. That's just my idea of improving it, a lot.

dimchab responds:

Thanks for the thoughts...Yeah, this was just a test. I really just wanted to show a couple friends what I was doing, and was looking for a site to host the .swf. I've done some better stuff with Animanatee on my Nintendo DS, but I'm really just wrapping my head around Flash right now. Thanks, though, for checking it out.

Free Man Free Man

What you actually should do

I gave you a 5 just because of an idea i got from watching this video. you should make a screensaver, but just from the first scene. only the balloons. you totally should. make it hi-res (let's say 720p), and send its link to me, and i'll put it on a site, making it an online screensaver.

theo1231231 responds:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /580406
If the link doesnt work it should be on my page

Panic 30 Panic 30

Loved it, really fun to play.

Kastle Koins Kastle Koins

Nice music

Pretty basic drawings but I didn't mind at all. Nice music. I couldn't pass the arrow down, arrow up thing at the very beginning so I quit.

SpaceShip Time Attack SpaceShip Time Attack

Ran out of patience

Very nice game. I enjoyed it. But it's just too hard. But that's what good games are. I also enjoyed the music a lot. Totally themed.

JogosDoBill responds:

Thanks! (To every one who reviewed).

Euphoria [WIP] Euphoria [WIP]

nice

nice, me lieks :P

teddygram responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Where is the max RMX WIP Where is the max RMX WIP

Quite decent

I'd more bass dynamics, but awesome!

- AlphaWare NG Cut - - AlphaWare NG Cut -

Great!

Hardcore, into the brain house shit, awesome!

Isolation Isolation

Sicket Illustration of all time?

This is so sick. I wonder how would it look in real life. The pain, it must be unthinkable. The moment when the iron pierces her skin, and when the knife penetrates her pussy. And for the end, the moment when the knife goes into her eye. WOW

Brain Damage Brain Damage

Sick

I love it. I'm gonna check out your other submissions

Tortured Soul Tortured Soul

sick

this is the sickest art i've seen on ng